Sunday, February 10, 2008

I got a candle/ And I've got a spoon/ I live in a hallway with no doors/ And no rooms





Dropped by Gerard Mankowitz's Lenny Kravitz photo exhibition then onto the bar for Mr John Niven's book launch for his new novel 'Kill Your Freinds' which tells the savage story of a physcotic A+R man. I urge you to go and get a copy now. It's brilliant if a little too close to home for comfort. Like the good doctor once said "The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." In other news Grace has busted her 5th metatarsal. Elsewhere R.I.P First magazine, New Woman magazine and perhaps the greatest live band of all time Montreal's GODSPEED YOU BLACK EMPEROR. They all been caught by the reaper.